Price is for a single or couple per night. Please add $10 per additional person per night.
The 3 bedroom villa is in a single storey duplex, sleeps upto 7 and offers pleasant beach views from the main bedroom and verandah. Bright and airy, with reclining leather lounges in the vaulted open plan living, the unit has reverse cycle airconditioning and an off-street car space and lock-up garage. Large walk-in shower with grab rail and own laundry.
Includes: queen bed in master bedroom, single bed and bunk bed in 2nd bedroom, with built-in wardrobes in both, double bed with wardrobe, chest of drawers, tv, sitting area and external access in 3rd bedroom, clock radios, lounge / dining room, balcony views, fully equipped kitchen, fridge, microwave, stove, high chair, UHD Smart TV with Netflix, blu-ray DVD player and stereo in lounge, large walk-in shower, toilet, vanity woth hairdryer, iron and board, linen provided, own laundry, own verandah with barbecue and seating, strictly no smoking inside and no pets.
Peak Season is summer holidays and Easter - generally min. 5 night booking.
Mid Season applies to Feb, Nov shoulders and all non-summer school holidays and long weekends - min. 2 night booking.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 70 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
There may be a bond on this property.
upon departure, ensure:
slept-in beds are left unmade for our stripping and cleaning of linen.
dishes washed and put away.
garbage bagged and placed in the red bin/s, recyclables in the yellow bins, at the rear of the building.
if you used the barbecue, to clean and return prior to departure.
all lights, heaters, airconditioning, etc are turned OFF.
premises locked all doors and windows, blinds closed, curtains drawn and keys and remotes returned.
where possible, wheel used red garbage bins to kerb Sundays and used yellow recycle bins to kerb alternate Sundays, for collection Mondays.
not use more made-up beds than booked. (ie tell children not to use more than one bed unnecessarily). Request promptly, preferably ahead of stay, for any additional guests to stay. We appreciate the premises left as you found them and you agree to pay a surcharge, if excess cleaning or laundry is required.
- not to have pets on the property.
- not to smoke in the premises.
- not to remove items from the premises or move them between the units.
- to advise us of any pre-existing damage or missing items, upon arrival. Breakages, damage or stolen items must be reported promptly and paid for in full.
- to lock the property, when absent.
- to accept responsibility for your personal property if damaged or lost during your stay or left on the premises. We do not have much space for lost property. Personal property not claimed within 3 months of departure will be disposed of or donated to charity.
- not to have any parties on the property with outside guests, invited or uninvited.
- to respect the neighbours peace and quiet. We require no noise between 10pm and 7am. We reserve the right to conduct inspections during a stay and terminate an unruly stay, without notice or recompense and at our discretion.
- to supervise children at all times particularly on driveway, stairs and balconies.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com