Price is for a single or couple per night. Please add $10 per additional person per night.
The 2 storey 3 bedroom house has bedding for upto 10, including 2 couples. There are pleasant beach views from the main bedroom, lounge and spacious covered balcony. The open plan living features leather lounges, piano, a large dining table and original Australian artwork. The upstairs level has climate control air-conditioning and a contemporary kitchen with dishwasher and spacious 2 way bathroom with concealed frontload washing machine and dryer. Downstairs there are 2 large bedrooms and a 2nd bathroom. One large motorised garage and an off-street car space is provided.
There is free wifi, 55" UHD Smart TV with Netflix (subject to internet performance), Stereo, Blu-ray DVD and keyless entry on the back door.
There is a queen bed in the main bedroom, 2 of single bunk beds in 2nd bedroom (sleeps 4), and a double/single bunk and single bed in the 3rd bedroom (sleeps 4). Each has clean linen on made-up beds and bed sides with lamps and clock radio. The fully equipped kitchen has large fridge, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop and built-in oven. There are fans, heaters, shower and toilet upstairs and downstairs (no bath in either). Each bathroom has vanity and hairdryer. An iron and board, highchair, travel cot, baby bath and mat and playpen is provided. Strictly no smoking inside and no pets. Shared garden room with barbecue is available at the rear of the property.
Peak Season is summer holidays and Easter - generally min. 5 night booking.
Mid Season applies to Feb, Nov shoulders and all non-summer school holidays and long weekends - min. 2 night booking.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 80 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
There may be a bond on this property.
upon departure, ensure:
slept-in beds are left unmade for our stripping and cleaning of linen.
dishes washed and put away.
garbage bagged and placed in the red bin/s, recyclables in the yellow bins, at the rear of the building.
if you used the barbecue, to clean and return prior to departure.
all lights, heaters, airconditioning, etc are turned OFF.
premises locked all doors and windows, blinds closed, curtains drawn and keys and remotes returned.
where possible, wheel used red garbage bins to kerb Sundays and used yellow recycle bins to kerb alternate Sundays, for collection Mondays.
not use more made-up beds than booked. (ie tell children not to use more than one bed unnecessarily). Request promptly, preferably ahead of stay, for any additional guests to stay. We appreciate the premises left as you found them and you agree to pay a surcharge, if excess cleaning or laundry is required.
- not to have pets on the property.
- not to smoke in the premises.
- not to remove items from the premises or move them between the units.
- to advise us of any pre-existing damage or missing items, upon arrival. Breakages, damage or stolen items must be reported promptly and paid for in full.
- to lock the property, when absent.
- to accept responsibility for your personal property if damaged or lost during your stay or left on the premises. We do not have much space for lost property. Personal property not claimed within 3 months of departure will be disposed of or donated to charity.
- not to have any parties on the property with outside guests, invited or uninvited.
- to respect the neighbours peace and quiet. We require no noise between 10pm and 7am. We reserve the right to conduct inspections during a stay and terminate an unruly stay, without notice or recompense and at our discretion.
- to supervise children at all times particularly on driveway, stairs and balconies.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com