Nestled in leafy Glen Iris is Axel Apartments, a building with a mix of 9 x 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments which can be booked separately or together for corporate, business and executive travel/group events.
Axel Apartments - The Lawson is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the 2nd floor (with lift access) with high-end fixtures and finishes. Promising a big tick for sustainability, Axel boasts a 6-star energy rating and has a grey-water system. Wide open spaces are bright and sunny, with large black-framed glass doors and windows and modern, luxe styling. The well-equipped kitchen lets you cook like a chef, with Ariston and Fisher and Paykel appliances. There's a laundry for extra convenience and two sleek bathrooms with contemporary finishes.
Enjoy BBQ's and after work drinks on the private balcony, accessed from the indoor living space. Axel is 10kms from the CBD and perfectly positioned for commuting, with the Monash Freeway close by, a tram stop outside the door and good public transport connections nearby. Epworth Camberwell Hospital is across the road and Coles and Bunnings head offices are nearby. With a range of excellent schools to choose from, as well as sporting facilities, shops, cafes, restaurants, parks and walking/running/riding trails, Axel's Glen Iris location works well for families as well as executive/corporate travelers.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- 2nd floor apartment with lift access
- Luxe styling with high end fixtures and fittings
- 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
- Ducted air conditioning
- Complimentary wifi, Netflix and soundbar
- Well-equipped kitchen with Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Euro laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only. Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail.)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 car - refer below for maximum car dimensions
- Located in Glen Iris, 10kms from the CBD
- Close to good schools, sporting facilities and Epworth Camberwell Hospital
- Easy access to public transport, CBD, Monash Freeway and Coles and Bunnings head offices
- Short walk to cafes and shops
Living and Dining:
Axel's the Lawson invites, with an open plan living and dining space fitted with modern furnishings and all the mod cons, including Smart TV, free wifi and ducted air con. Sliding glass doors open to the outdoor living space.
Relish in The Lawson's well-equipped kitchen - you'll love the stone bench tops, timber cabinetry and Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances.
The Lawson's sleeping space comprises two bedrooms with luxe styling, plush carpets, floor to ceiling height windows and open style wardrobes.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Master: Queen bed, open style walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed (can be split into 2 x king singles), open style built in wardrobe
Sleek and stylish, the two bathrooms at The Lawson showcase modern design and clean lines, with frameless glass and modern tiling and tapware.
The Lawson includes a European laundry with a Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer plus a laundry tub.
Enjoy outdoor living at Axel's The Lawson - catch some Glen Iris sunsets from your private balcony, complete with BBQ and outdoor seating.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is parking for 1 small car at Axel (stacker parking) within the secure garage. Please note this is a stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
Stacker maximum dimensions:
Wheel load: 500kg
Axel Apartments is located in Glen Iris, just 10kms south east of Melbourne's CBD. This leafy suburb has multiple parks, bike tracks, running and walking trails and green space, plus promises easy access to some exclusive and sought after schools - perfect for families. For commuters, the excellent public transport connections, including a tram stop at the front door and close proximity to Monash Freeway ticks all the location boxes. Coles and Bunnings head offices are also close-by and Epworth Camberwell Hospital is directly across the road. From Axel, you can also walk to local shops and cafes, all just 250m from your door.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables.
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 with 2x Single Bed
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine