Embrace the sophistication with a stay at Maple on Kent. This modern three bedroom, pet friendly, 2.5 bathroom townhouse combines indoor and outdoor spaces filled with natural light and stylish interiors. Maple on Kent is a private and luxurious space where you can relax with family and friends.
On the ground level you will find a generous open plan living area that includes comfortable lounge seating and a flat screen TV for your entertainment - perfect for movie nights in. The fully equipped modern kitchen overlooks the dining room which is complete with a generous size Jarrah table and seating for 8. When the weather permits fire up the BBQ, and for ease of dining you will love the large servery window leading straight out to the alfresco area. The rear outdoor area is a tranquil space where you can relax by the picturesque water feature.
Upstairs there are 3 good sized bedrooms, all of which feature individual balcony access. Expect a comfortable and restful nights sleep in either a king bed in the master, queen bed in the second bedroom or a king that can split into 2 singles in the third bedroom. The master has a well-appointed ensuite bathroom complete with a double vanity, walk in shower and toilet, and there is an abundance of storage and hanging space in the walk-in robe. The main bathroom has a double vanity, shower, bath and toilet.
A generous landing at the top of the stairs features a study nook and access to a large balcony, with seating for 4. A full size laundry and large powder room are also located on the ground level.
Off street parking is available in the driveway for one car. Additional on street, unrestricted parking is also available across the road.
This sophisticated home is centrally located, approximately 10 minutes walk to Gardiner train station and Malvern Road Shops and cafes. There are tram stops 200mfrom your door on Malvern Road and High Street, and if you feel the need to do some laps, Harold Holt Swim Centre is across the road.
A great family home in an excellent location.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Dual storey townhouse with modern, open design
- Complimentary wi-fi and Foxtel
- Large outdoor courtyard with deck, BBQ, seating and water feature
- Balconies off each bedroom
- Walk to train and tram, plus Malvern Rd and High St shops and cafes
- Off street car parking for 1 vehicle in driveway, plus additional unrestricted on street parking
- Pet friendly by arrangement ( Please note that charges apply. Contact our reservations team for detail )
- King sized bed
- Walk in robe
- Ensuite with walk in shower, double vanity and toilet
- Balcony access
- Queen sized bed
- Built in robe
- Balcony access
- King sized bed (can be split in to 2 singles on request)
- Walk in robe
- Balcony access
Off street car parking is available for 1 vehicle in driveway, plus additional unrestricted on street parking
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Maple on Kent is walking distance to Gardiner train station and Malvern Road Shops and cafes. Find tram stops 200m from the door on Malvern Road and High Street and take a dip at Harold Holt Swim Centre, directly across the road.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables.
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Bedroom 1 with King Bed
Bedroom 2 with King Bed
Bedroom 3 with Queen Bed
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- BBQ area