River Boulevard is a contemporary urban accommodation, situated metres from the Yarra River and parklands, right in the heart of Richmond.
This larger than normal 1 bedroom apartment offers a large open plan living space that spills out into the tranquil courtyard garden. Relax in the spacious bedroom which features a walk-through wardrobe and ensuite, and enjoy a comfortable night's sleep in the luxurious queen-sized bed. Wake up to the garden courtyard and step through the sliding doors - a perfect place for your morning coffee.
The fully equipped kitchen features a gas cooktop and granite benches, and overlooks the living and dining area, which includes a large dining table that has seating for 8. The apartment also features full laundry facilities for your convenience, plus a study nook. No matter the weather conditions, your comfort is taken care of with ducted heating and cooling. There is also secure basement parking for 1 vehicle with remote access, and secure swipe entry.
Conveniently located a short walk from your door is Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, where you can catch a movie or enjoy some retail therapy. Popular Bridge Road and Victoria Street restaurants, cafes and shops are also a short stroll from home. Major Sporting venues - such as the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Rod Laver Arena - are less than 4kms away. River Boulevard is also close to the Epworth and St Vincent's Hospitals, and there's a tram stop within 250m, which will take you directly into Melbourne CBD.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Spacious, modern apartment within a secure building
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Foxtel
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite benchtops and gas cooktop
- Full laundry facilities and study nook
- Private garden courtyard with BBQ
- Situated moments from Yarra River and parklands
- Walk to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Bridge Rd and Victoria St
- 250m from public transport, with direct CBD access
- 4km to Melbourne Cricket Ground and Rod Laver Arena
- Close to Epworth and St Vincent's Hospitals
- Secure undercover parking with remote access available for 1 small car
Sleeping and Bathroom:
- Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night's sleep
- Queen-sized bed
- Ensuite with shower over bath, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer and luxurious toiletries
- Walk-through wardrobe
- Air conditioning and heating
Secure undercover parking with remote access is available for 1 car. Please note, the space is only suitable for small vehicles due to the very tight turning area.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Located in Richmond, on the doorstep of the Yarra River and parklands, River Boulevard is ideally placed to explore all that Melbourne has to offer. The Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, as well as a collection of popular cafes, restaurants and shops on Bridge Road and Victoria Street, are situated a short stroll from home. The world-famous Melbourne Cricket Ground, plus Rod Laver Arena - home of the Australian Open tennis tournament - are only 4km from your front door. Both the Epworth and St Vincent's Hospitals are a short distance from the property, while there's a tram stop within 250 metres, allowing you to easily explore Melbourne CBD.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- BBQ facilities
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- BBQ area